Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Zemanta


 Zemanta
Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...I am testing how "Zemanta" works. I just added it and now it sits on the side next to this create a blog on blogger.com. I have been researching "paid surveys" for the past 3 days. I signed up on multiple paid surveys site and have been deleting all the trash it sent to my email account. I am glad I am retired so I have a lot of time to go through all the "trash". I should have made a "throw away" email account, I read somewhere that I could have done it on "yahoo". I also have been trying to add google's analytics tracking service to see how my blog is doing.
So far no viewers except me and my niece who helps me edit the blogs. I can't see how anyone makes any money on paid Surveys, my conclusion 99% are scams. I believe it's a scheme to get your email account. I am also not sure how Adsense works and how to tell, if, it does work. Blogger.com appears to be easy enough to set up. Just sign up write something, monetize your blog, pick out a layout then publish it. Guess I really don't need to track it but I am curious to know how each web page does. I wonder how you put a visitor counter on. There appears to be a lot I have to learn. Maybe I should learn HTML and CSS. How about art and those neat little tricks such as mouse over, floating animals and flaming logos. Well I think I have written enough and I need to see what Zemanta did to make my blog more attractive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post from a newbe

Doug said...

I just started today

Backlinks