Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Started Genealogy on MyHeritage.

Image representing MyHeritage as depicted in C...



I started a site on eHow last year around May. I wrote about 7 articles, then I got out of the writing mood. Got involved in other things, taking care of family, visiting my daughter and fishing with hubby.

Somewhere along the way, I got on Facebook. I met relatives I did not know anything about not that they existed..

I had always wanted to do our family's Genealogy but never had the time,  with work and family life.  Now that I am not working I have the time to do our family genealogy and I did it with "MyHeritage.com".  MyHeritage came with a free down loadable software and you "publish your results onto the web, to the MyHeritage.com site.

At first, I had trouble getting my pictures loaded for others to see.  It was not in the digitalized formant, it was in a photo album.  So, I had to scan the photos on a Kodak printer one at a time. I though to myself, there's got to be a better and quicker way.  I search the net and I bought a Pandigital  portable scanner..  I have been scanning away for the past week!  I tried to add a picture to each family member.
.
Now I am back to writing on eHow.com.  I still don't really know what I am going to do, though.  I feel like, I did, when I started college, years ago. What do I want to be now?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you had success with the MyHeritage site!
Let me know if you ever have any questions about the features and I'd be happy to help!

Best,
Sebastien

Sebastien@myheritage.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Backlinks